All you want to know about Ras Al Khaimah for your comfortable stay/ visit. Weather, top things to do, adventure, top hotels, top places to explore, upcoming events, shopping destinations and living in Ras Al Khaimah
One of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Ras Al Khaimah means ‘top of the tent’ in Arabic. Only 45 mins from Dubai, RAK, is geographically located between the Hajjar Mountains and the Persian Gulf and shares borders with Oman. Above all, apart from its rich Arabian culture and beautiful weather, Ras Al Khaimah is known for its scenic beauty from mountains, beaches, deserts and mangroves.
Explore Ras Al Khaimah. Search on wow-rak
How to reach Ras Al Khaimah
Only a 45 minutes drive away from Dubai, it is easy to get to Ras al Khaimah. The emirate is also linked to Dubai by free shuttle buses to and from Dubai International Airport and Dubai World Centre Airport, offering easy, direct transfers to Ras Al Khaimah. You can find more information on travelling to the emirate on our Getting Here section.
Incase getting to Ras Al Khaimah by your own transport is not an option check our article on How to travel between RAK and Dubai if you don’t have a car
Top activities you can book now
Ras Al Khaimah is famous for its many beautiful outdoor spots, which is suited alike for families, couples, thrill-seekers, horror freaks, relaxing kind or just change of mood. Following are few activities you can book now to explore Ras Al Khaimah.
Upcoming events in RAK
At wow-rak we want you to explore Ras Al Khaimah as swiftly as possible. Following are some of the upcoming events. For more events visit rak-calendar
Explore Best in Ras Al Khaimah
- Best Beaches in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Adventure activities in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Camping locations in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top brunches in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Happy Hours in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Fine dine restaurants in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Spas in Ras Al Khaimah
Here are some pocket friendly way to explore Ras Al Khaimah. These are exclusive discounts for wow-rak members
Living in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Gated communities in Ras Al Khaimah
- All you need to know about getting a driving license in Ras Al Khaimah
- Luxury Bus: UAE to Oman in just AED 55
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- How to travel between RAK and Dubai if you don’t have a car
- Bus service between Abu Dhabi and Ras Al Khaimah
- Head to Breeze Bar at Cove Rotana to enjoy IPL Cricket in Ras Al KhaimahGather your squad and head to Breeze Bar The Cove Rotana Resort Ras Al Khaimah to watch IPL Cricket Tournament along with range of offers
- Enjoy Luxury Camping with your dog at this Glamp Site in Ras Al KhaimahWe love dogs and, just like most people, we hate to leave them at home when we go camping. Worry no more with this delightful hidden gem in Ras al Khaimah where you can complete your holiday or short stay by bringing along your 4 legged family member.
- Longbeach Campground, a magical glamping staycation in Ras Al KhaimahLongbeach Campground, a magical glamping staycation in Ras Al Khaimah, open for bookings, now on weekdays as well!
- Did you plan? Two long weekends are coming upApply before your collogues do. It could be a 9 day long weekend. Check out our recommendations to plan your stay in Ras Al Khaimah
- What is Ras Al Khaimah known for?Check out the major land marks, activities and all the good things for which Ras Al Khaimah is Famous