Traditional National Day Celebration in Ras Al Khaimah
Visitors to Ras Al Khaimah will get the chance to enjoy a fun-filled programme of events and activities scheduled this weekend on the occasion of the 47th National Day.
A celebratory programme for families which will include a headline Emirati music concert, dazzling fireworks, traditional entertainment, among many other activities
On National Day Eve on Saturday 1st December, UAE’s top artists will take to one of the biggest stages ever built in the emirate with seating for over 10,000 people in front of the signature Julphar Towers for a free-to-attend cultural musical performance.
Attended by His Highness Shaikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, the celebrations will start at 7pm (doors open at 5pm) and are expected to last for an hour before the skies light up with a fireworks spectacle.
- Festive Winter Market in Ras Al Khaimah for authentic local flavours
- RAK EATS – Check out this culinary extravaganza in Ras Al Khaimah (Till Dec 31st)
- Accountancy as a Career: 6 Job Roles Accountants Can Fill
- Corporate Risks and What Businesses Can Do About Them
- The Future of Baking: Top 6 Plant-Based Ingredients for Food Manufacturers in 2024