The Old Ras Al Khaimah Corniche
As the name suggests, this is the old corniche road along the Arabian Gulf sea. A great place to enjoy the white sand beach during the evenings. The area is hugely popular among locals and expatriates alike due to its proximity
Before sunset, the Old Corniche becomes a new centre of life in the Old Town. The Karak cafeterias here, especially Mandarin and Malik al-Karak, are the focal points of a daily ritual of
This neighbourhood of Ras Al Khaimah, from which the emirate takes its name, has always been a place that’s attracted traders and families from different backgrounds, known for its Iranian market and the Sheikh Mohammed bin Salem Al Qasimi mosque where sheikhs and labourers still pray side by side. The men who lived here were polyglot traders who sailed the Indian Ocean until the 1950s.
These retired mariners continued to come when the trade slowed, driving in from distant neighbourhoods to play cards and drink tea.
- Exclusive Summer Offers at this Island-Inspired resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- BM Club: A lifestyle membership with exclusive benefits in Ras Al Khaimah
- Exclusive Summer Offer at this pet-friendly self-catering Glampsite in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Luxury Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah with Private Pool accomodation
- Register your kids for this Summer Camp at Hilton RAK Beach Resort