Noorun Nihar: The Fiber Artist of Ras Al Khaimah
Fiber art refers to fine art whose material consists of natural or synthetic
Meet Noorun Nihar, the
Noorun is a self taught fiber artist Ras Al Khaimah and founder of Creative Crochet. Her inspiration comes from the love of creative and symmetrical patterns in Nature, which has enormous influence on her work.
Mother of a 5-year-old boy, Noorun stumbled crocheting as a hobby and over years developed a distinct style of creating symmetric patterns
Being hand made from scratch, every creation of her is unique and has its own soul. She thrives to push boundaries of crocheting by creating scrafs, caps, shawls, headbands, hair bows, hats and gorgeous decorative pieces with amazing details and realism.
In case you wish to see and admire her work, follow Noorun Nihar on Facebook, Instagram or email her at email@example.com
- RAKEZ Unveils Ambitious 5-Year Strategy in Employee Town Hall Meeting
- Connecting GST Compliance With Business Management Software: A Guide For Small Business Owners
- Latest Offers at Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah
- RAKEZ Explores Industrial Zone Power at ‘Make it in the Emirates’ Forum
- Maxtron Show Lighting Chooses Ras Al Khaimah as Hub for Middle East Manufacturing Expansion