Ras Al Khaimah set to shatter Firework display World Record
Ras Al Khaimah gears up to display a dazzling 12-minute firework on this New Year’s Eve, along with family-oriented activities at the Al Marjan Island.
The aerial display, will be a consecutive bid for the Guinness World Record, for the longest fireworks following last years grand success.
This year there will be three additional viewing areas at Al Marjan Island and Al Hamra Village including Al Shohadah Street, Al Marjan Island and Al Wasl Street between Al Marjan Island and Al Hamra Village
Other features of the big event include food trucks, ice cream salons, lemonade corners, musical band performances, and children’s activities such as face painting and inflatable games. Stilt walkers, mime artists, and clowns will welcome guests with free balloons.
For easy access to the viewers, the three venues to watch the fireworks have all been equipped with special parking areas, including 27,000 parking spaces.
These venues are open for free to the public and are family-friendly with the festivities going on from 5pm on December 31st to 2am on January 1st.
There will also be extra buses from Al Hamra, Mina Al Arab and the Ras Al Khaimah city to the venues.
Get ready to be wowed and witness the fantastic extravaganza, as Ras Al Khaimah ushers in 2019, with much aplomb.
- Ras al Khaimah selected to host Minifootball World Cup 2023
- Midnight Madness: Nigh Golf Offers at Al Hamra Golf Club Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah welcomes Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
- Ras Al Khaimah’s WellSpring School is First in UAE to offer NASA-inspired Space Education Program
- 2022 Summer Getaway at Hilton Garden Inn Ras Al Khaimah