If you’re big on golden sands, but find the Dubai sea breeze a bit too bracing, why not pop along to one of Ras Al Khaimah’s best resort’s beach? Finely ground silica fragments never felt so good!
A new evening place called Sunset Beach Club and Lounge has just opened up in RAK to wind down and have Mediterranean-inspired food, drinks and relaxation. Chill out to cool tunes during the day or settle in for sundowners and take on the evening vibe.
For more details please contact 07 203 5533 | [email protected]
About Waldorf Astoria
Inspired by the grand palaces of Arabia, the iconic Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah naturally creates an unforgettable getaway. The beach resort is encircled by Al Hajar Mountains, vast expanses of desert, the Arabian Gulf, a championship golf course, and white-sand beaches. Dubai International Airport is 45 minutes away.
Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah promises unparalleled facilities with seven stylish dining and entertainment venues, sophisticated conference and event spaces, and award-winning spa experiences for guests.
Discover the resort’s unique amenities:
• Palatial rooms and suites with sea or golf views
• 350 meters of private beach
• 2 temperature-controlled pools including an adults-only pool
• Indoor and outdoor Pearls Kid’s Club and babysitting services
• Water sports activities, with and without motors
• Waldorf Astoria Spa with floatation bed, VIP couple’s treatment room, and signature herbal sauna
Bureau Veritas awarded the resort a Safeguard label in 2020 for maintaining the highest health and hygiene standards.
Contact and Location
Contact 07 203 5533 or [email protected]