Listen to this article
Karma Kafé by Buddha-Bar RAK’s monthly revelry continues with the next edition of Karma Session on Thursday, December 1st, kicking off the National Day weekend in style. Karma Session promises to bring an immersive night filled with energetic entertainment, delectable dishes, and free-flowing beverages starting at AED 199 per person or 25% discount on A La Carte menu. Early bird discount off 20% off the packages can be booked by November 24th.
Karma Session 4 at Karma Kafe
When: Thursday, December 1st, 2022
Time: 7 pm to 2 am
Price: Guest can choose between:
- AED 199 per person: Including a five-course set menu with free-flow of selected mocktails and soft drinks for three hours
- AED 299 per person: Including a five-course set menu with free-flow of selected cocktails for three hours
- Or 25% discount on A La Carte menu
Hampton by Hilton Marjan Island Karma Kafé by Buddha-Bar Anniversary Month Staycation Promo
When: 1st to 30th November 2022
Price: Starts at AED 500 inclusive of the following:
- One-night stay for two people
- Complimentary breakfast for two people at Flavours restaurant
- 20% at Karma Kafé by Buddha-Bar (A la carte menu)
- Access to an exclusive 750m beach
T&C Apply: Advance bookings are required; Room rates are subject to availability and taxes.
National Day Celebrations
- During the National Day break: all guests at Hampton by Hilton Marjan island will enjoy the themed decoration throughout the hotel as well as the Flavors restaurant, with National Day themed amenities for the arriving guests.
- On December 2nd, at 2pm, Hampton by Hilton Marjan island team will organize National Day Cake Cutting at the Lobby, and share with the guests.
- Guests will have the opportunity to enjoy Arabic sweets and coffee stations on December 2nd until 5pm.
- National day Flavors restaurant decoration – 02/12/2022
About Karma Kafe by Buddha bar
The epicenter of Ras Al Khaimah’s dining and nightlife scene, Karma Kafé by Buddha-Bar has cemented a firm reputation amongst the Emirates movers and shakers in its first year of operations. With a carefully curated menu offering the Orient’s best and creatively concocted drinks, the venue has quickly become a go-to place on Marjan Island, attracting visitors from across the UAE and beyond.
Contact and Location
+971 7 209 0099