Teacher Professional Development Programs by Al Qasimi foundation Ras Al Khaimah
The Al Qasimi Foundation continues its successful Teacher Professional Development Programs with five-course offerings. All courses are bilingual (Arabic and English) and are free for teachers and education professionals working in Ras Al Khaimah.
Spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis.
This semester’s offerings are as follows:
1. School Leadership
2. Data analyzing by using the MS Power BI program
3. Developing Reflective Practice
4. Teaching The 21st Century Way
5. Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL)
To register, please visit the Al Qasimi Foundation Professional Development Programs’ page:
About Ras Al Khaimah Teachers Network (RAKTN)
The Ras Al Khaimah Teachers Network (RAKTN) is a networking site that allows teachers and educators to come together to share resources, ideas, and best practices. RAKTN hosts discussion forums, blogs, and free downloadable resources. It is also the virtual platform for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s teacher professional development workshops
If you have any additional questions, please send Hanadi an email or give us a call.
TEL: 07 233 80 60
- PURE Music Festival at Mövenpick Al Marjan Resort Ras Al Khaimah
- This is the most sought-after Saturday Brunch in Ras Al Khaimah
- Thrive Market & Car Boot at Al Hamra Waterfront Ras Al Khaimah
- UAE increases retail fuel prices in October
- A Game Fest is happening at RAK Mall Arcade Arena