Teacher Professional Development Programs by Al Qasimi foundation Ras Al Khaimah
The Al Qasimi Foundation continues its successful Teacher Professional Development Programs with five-course offerings. All courses are bilingual (Arabic and English) and are free for teachers and education professionals working in Ras Al Khaimah.
Spaces are available on a first-come, first served basis.
This semester’s offerings are as follows:
1. School Leadership
2. Data analyzing by using the MS Power BI program
3. Developing Reflective Practice
4. Teaching The 21st Century Way
5. Process Oriented Guided Inquiry Learning (POGIL)
To register, please visit the Al Qasimi Foundation Professional Development Programs’ page:
About Ras Al Khaimah Teachers Network (RAKTN)
The Ras Al Khaimah Teachers Network (RAKTN) is a networking site that allows teachers and educators to come together to share resources, ideas, and best practices. RAKTN hosts discussion forums, blogs, and free downloadable resources. It is also the virtual platform for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s teacher professional development workshops
If you have any additional questions, please send Hanadi an email or give us a call.
EMAIL: [email protected]
TEL: 07 233 80 60
- Sundown Offer! Catch the Dusk vibes at this Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- Offer! Beat the heat with Al Hamra at The Waterfront, Ras Al Khaimah
- Top 10 things you need before stepping your 4X4 in the desert for dune bashing
- The Great Indian Brunch at Claypot, Citymax Ras Al Khaimah
- Radisson Resort RAK offers the ideal escape for Eid Adha 2022