Say’Cheese’ to Saychiizu at Ras Al Khaimah in January 2019
For all cheese lovers in Ras Al Khaimah, head to Al Marjan Island promenade to sample finely made stretchy cheese toasts by the world famous Saychiizu outlet.
Saychiizu is set up inside a fancy food truck and the cheesy toast makers are here until the end of Januray 2019.
The cheese is made with specially imported Japanese milk which is mixed into a secret blend of cheese (mozzarella is the star in here). Both the bread and cheese are made in house.
Created by a Thai duo in 2015, the Hokkaido-style thick toast, a Thai creation that uses Hokkaido milk in its milk and cheese, made its debut at night markets in Thailand before graduating to malls.
The food truck in Ras Al Khaimah is the second venture in UAE, their first outlet started in the Dubai Mall
The social media darling comes piping hot in a cutesy yellow jacket and is ridiculously Instagrammable. The signature oozy filling is made from mozzarella and an undisclosed blend of other cheeses in a plant in Thailand and imported over.
The palm-sized Hokkaido milk toast, oven toasted then griddled with butter on a hot pan a la minute, is baked locally using an in-house recipe.
Hurry up and head to the Al Marjan Island promenade in Ras Al Khaimah and enjoy their signature toasts, cheesy fries , special cheese based drinks and other goodies. Saycheesu!
- Exclusive Summer Offers at this Island-Inspired resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- BM Club: A lifestyle membership with exclusive benefits in Ras Al Khaimah
- Exclusive Summer Offer at this pet-friendly self-catering Glampsite in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Luxury Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah with Private Pool accomodation
- Register your kids for this Summer Camp at Hilton RAK Beach Resort