Traditional National Day Celebration in Ras Al Khaimah
Visitors to Ras Al Khaimah will get the chance to enjoy a fun-filled programme of events and activities scheduled this weekend on the occasion of the 47th National Day.
A celebratory programme for families which will include a headline Emirati music concert, dazzling fireworks, traditional entertainment, among many other activities
On National Day Eve on Saturday 1st December, UAE’s top artists will take to one of the biggest stages ever built in the emirate with seating for over 10,000 people in front of the signature Julphar Towers for a free-to-attend cultural musical performance.
Attended by His Highness Shaikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Council Member and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, the celebrations will start at 7pm (doors open at 5pm) and are expected to last for an hour before the skies light up with a fireworks spectacle.
- Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon 2024: A Spectacular Sporting Showcase
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Spa Treatments at Ritz Carlton Al Hamra Beach
- Celebrate Ramadan at Layali Al Marjan at Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
- Roadclosure schedule for UAE Tour in Ras Al Khaimah on 21st Feb 2024
- Arab Aviation Summit: Shaping the Future of Aviation and Tourism in the Arab World