Streit Group Ras Al Khaimah announces phase 3 expansion
In a virtual ceremony today, the world’s leading privately-owned armoured vehicle manufacturer – STREIT Group, announced the launch of Phase 3 of its ongoing expansion project. Graced by the presence of His Highness Sheikh Ahmed bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Chairman of Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone (RAKEZ), the 30-year-old group announced its endeavours to meet the ever-growing global capacity demand.
In line with its vision to offer innovative 360 security solutions with cutting edge technology, Phase 3 will see the construction of 6 additional buildings, increasing the existing 86,000 sqm by 65,000 sqm. Phase 3 includes:
- 18,000 sqm body fabrication facility
- 19,500 sqm incomplete chassis parking
- 15,000 sqm building to host R&D, a state-of-the-art showroom and a training academy
- 7,800 sqm vehicle-based production facility
- 7,300 sqm finished product storage area
- 8,200 sqm robotic steel fabrication and laser cutting facility
- 8,000 sqm rolling chassis production line, manufacturing utility and commercial based vehicles
“We continue to expand our project range based on both client requirements and our research. Despite the difficult times in 2020, we have seen an increase in demand for our products and services with a push towards developing high-tech products. Our expansion aims to meet this demand, and deliver on our promise to continue being the leading private armoured vehicle manufacturer. We expect project completion within the last quarter of 2021.’, said Guerman Goutorov, Chairman of STREIT Group.
STREIT Group armoured vehicles are deployed by armed forces globally and are known to have saved countless lives of people around the world especially in high-risk situations. All vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistic and impact testing, with a 100% safety track record.
Contact: 050 6424002 or Elena.Katernyuk@armored-cars.com