RAK Fine Arts Festival returns in the month of love
Seven years ago, the Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival was founded as a cultural focal point to engage the community in arts and provide opportunities for emerging artists.
It has grown to become a champion of local talent, introducing many new and regional artists, photographers, and filmmakers who represent the community and enrich our understanding of the world we live in.
Due to the resounding success of the workshops and other special events added to the Festival’s schedule last year, the 2019 edition will include new surprises and expanded opportunities for artists and art lovers alike to engage with the arts, hone their craft, and network with their peers.
The Festival Committee is excited to announce a new format for the 2019 visual arts exhibition, modeled after La Gacilly Photo Festival in France, the 2019 Festival will feature an outdoor, large-scale visual arts and sculpture exhibition in the old Al Jazeera Al Hamra village of Ras Al Khaimah.
The 7th Annual Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival
Venue: Al Jazirah Al Hamra Old Village
For details, please see: bit.ly/2SZnzJD
- Exclusive Summer Offers at this Island-Inspired resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- BM Club: A lifestyle membership with exclusive benefits in Ras Al Khaimah
- Exclusive Summer Offer at this pet-friendly self-catering Glampsite in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Luxury Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah with Private Pool accomodation
- Register your kids for this Summer Camp at Hilton RAK Beach Resort