There is no debate – brunching really is one of the best things to do on a weekend. And with the variety of themes and cuisines, concepts and settings available, there will be a good range of brunches that satisfy even the most fussy ones at the table.
Brunches are great because a) it has a fab name b) you can get daytime-sozzed and nobody bats an eyelid. There’s nothing quite like saying ‘bottoms up’ and knowing that you can continue to say it until it becomes ‘bosshomsup’.
wow-rak have managed to gather best of the best brunches in Ras Al Khaimah. Do try and let us know the feedback in comments section.
- Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais is a frosted cake with fresh Snow flakes!
- Wellbeing amidst the Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah
- Hike with your dog: 2020 Human and K9 Ultimate Challenge is coming to RAK
- Experience Rainforest at this Hydrothermal Sanctuary in Ras Al Khaimah
- Fitness brand GymNation now in Ras Al Khaimah