Covid 19 test mandatory for Driving test applicants in Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah Police General Headquarters notified motorists wanting to apply for driver’s licence that the Traffic and Licensing Center and the Internal and Road Driving Test Office are now operational.
In a post on their official Instagram handle RAK police said that currently the offices are operating at only 30 per cent capacity, and listed conditions that applicants must adhere to while appearing for driving test.
Criterion for driving test applicants:
- Applicants are required to show coronavirus test certificate, not exceeding 48 hours from the issuance.
- Whilst at the driving test centre, applicants should be wearing masks and gloves.
- They should follow strict social distancing in the waiting hall.
- Hands should be sanitized before and after paying fees.
- Entry is strictly prohibited for children from 3 to 12 years and individuals over the age of 60.