The Ras Al Khaimah Happiness Festival
The Happiest Event Of The Year Is Back Again!
TruckersUAE will come to Ras Al Khaimah with the trendiest food trucks in the country to satisfy the most demanding hungry visitors!
Entertainment will combine musical programming with live music and DJs from 5:00 pm until 10:00 pm.
The three-day festival will feature;
Kids Village with colorful bouncy castles for young ones.
Kids will have a memorable time at this zone which will have creative activities like art and craft and painting.
Visual Art Zone
Visual Art Zone where you can have an incredible amount of fun with spray cans and learn the techniques of Graffiti.
A musical zone by our African Drummers and Guitarist is an interactive, musical group experience that you will never forget.
Witness the Bikers Parade on 15th February by 5:00 pm.
Enjoy the best view of the spectacular fireworks which will light up Ras Al Khaimah’s sky on 14th February 2019 10:00 PM onwards
Balloons in Sky
Over 15,000 Balloons will be Unleashed in the Sky!
Location – Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah
13th Feb – 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM
14th Feb – 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Fireworks at 10:00 PM
15th Feb – 04:00 PM to 10:00 PM, Balloon Launching at 05:00 PM
Calendar[ai1ec tag_name=”RAK Happiness Festival”]
Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah
- Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon 2024: A Spectacular Sporting Showcase
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Spa Treatments at Ritz Carlton Al Hamra Beach
- Celebrate Ramadan at Layali Al Marjan at Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
- Roadclosure schedule for UAE Tour in Ras Al Khaimah on 21st Feb 2024
- Arab Aviation Summit: Shaping the Future of Aviation and Tourism in the Arab World