Driving in Ras Al Khaimah will be getting more comfortable after completion of Suhaila-Shamal road. You can expect around 30% decrease in traffic congestion.
The extension of Emirates road in Ras Al Khaimah is scheduled to be completed by July 2018.
- Total Investment: AED 90 Million
- Three lanes on both side with the future possibility of 4th lane extension.
- Seamless connection between northern and southern part of RAK
- Total capacity: 60,000 Vehicles on both sides every day
- After the inauguration of RAK ring road, heavy trucks will be denied access to downtown. This will cut down congestion
- The route also has sufficient bypasses for smooth traffic movement from internal parts of Ras Al Khaimah
- A free intersection on RAK Airport in the Suhaila area will facilitate congestion gree traffic movement in all directions
- The road connects some modern residential areas under construction including Sheikh Khalifa City, Buteen Al Samar, Al Hamraniya, Awafi, Al Daqdaqa, Suhaila, Al Seeh and Shamal.
More from Travel
RAKTDA announced the official launch of the latest adventure tourism product on Jebel Jais, the “Jebel Jais Zipline Tour”, in …