Ras Al Khaimah in partnership with Grucci, the fireworks experts aims to break the current record of the 11.83-kilometre-long firework spectacle that will secure it the honour of the ‘Longest straight-line fireworks display’.
With Over 27000, parking spaces planned this year, its easy to expect crowded arenas to watch this spectacular show. In case you are not comfortable to stand crowds and wish to spend your New Year’s eve in luxury, keep reading.
We have gathered best of the best events which wont be as crowded and strategically located to give you amazing views
- Treasure hunting in the laps of Ras Al Khaimah’s Nature
- Win a Friday Pool Brunch for two: Participate Now
- Friday Pool Brunch Party at Bin Majid Acacia Hotel
- Holidays declared for 2019-2020 in the UAE for public and private sectors
- Oman has announced new tourist visa rules for UAE residents
More from Lifestyle
Indulge in a day well-spent at DoubleTree Marjan Island with 650 meters white sandy beach, 7 temperature-controlled swimming pools, water …