Ras Al Khaimah in partnership with Grucci, the fireworks experts aims to break the current record of the 11.83-kilometre-long firework spectacle that will secure it the honour of the ‘Longest straight-line fireworks display’.
With Over 27000, parking spaces planned this year, its easy to expect crowded arenas to watch this spectacular show. In case you are not comfortable to stand crowds and wish to spend your New Year’s eve in luxury, keep reading.
We have gathered best of the best events which wont be as crowded and strategically located to give you amazing views
- Dawaran 2020: An overnight desert music party in Ras Al Khaimah
- Increase your core strength with “Total Pilates” studio in Ras Al Khaimah
- The Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival 2020
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend