Win AED 1 Million at this Hypermarket in Ras Al Khaimah
Ras Al Khaimah is home for a whopping 8,000 sqm hypermarket by world’s largest independently owned supermarkets retail chain.
Celebrate the new year with SPAR Hypermarket! Shop for 100 AED worth from COOP, SPAR, Megamart, Makani malls or CityLife Jurf centre and get a chance to win up to 1 Million AED cash!
The promotion is valid till 6th April, 2019
Spar, world’s largest independently owned supermarkets retail chain, is soon to unveil their first hypermarket in Ras Al Khaimah at Naeem Mall, RAK’s most influential shopping destination housing leading leisure and lifestyle brands.
Spar will be whooping 8,000sqm hypermarket and will also be the designated venue for the Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Foundation’s food distribution programme for the nationals in the RAK.
Spar in the UAE is operated by Abu Dhabi Coop, UAE’s premier supermarket and hypermarket retail chain, through a licensing agreement with Spar International headquartered in Amsterdam. Abu Dhabi Coop operates 46 stores in the UAE, off which 24 stores operate under the Spar brand.
- Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon 2024: A Spectacular Sporting Showcase
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Spa Treatments at Ritz Carlton Al Hamra Beach
- Celebrate Ramadan at Layali Al Marjan at Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
- Roadclosure schedule for UAE Tour in Ras Al Khaimah on 21st Feb 2024
- Arab Aviation Summit: Shaping the Future of Aviation and Tourism in the Arab World