Looking for an exciting adventure to connect with nature and other like-minded souls??! Come escape the heat of the city and experience the fresh mountain air of Jebel Jais. Temperatures are much cooler than the city and in the evening it drops to around 16C°, brrrr!
Adventurati-outdoor invite you to join and enjoy a lovely Iftar dinner at Camp 1770, the highest camp in the UAE, with an option to spend the night camping or just stay for the evening.
Overnight camping includes the hike, breakfast, and sunrise yoga.
Friday 7th May 2021
- Meeting point at 4:00 pm at the Viewing Deck Park in Jebel Jais
- (Those moving from Dubai have to move no later than 2:00 pm)
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/jJV3n6q1qsLpkVm77
- 4:20 pm (or earlier if everyone is on time) move towards the mountains.
- We drive together in one convoy towards the top of the mountain.
- Driving arrangements made to Camp 1770
- At the Camp, stretch and safety briefing then start our sunset hike (option to relax at Camp until Iftar)
- Duration of the hike approx 1.5 hour depending on group pace
- Reach back to Camp around 6:20 pm
- Relax at camp and enjoy Iftar dinner at approx 7 pm
- Ready to leave camp at 10:30 pm if not staying overnight
- Option to skip the hike and go straight to camp for Iftar (limited spots available)
- Option to spend the night camping at Camp 1770 (camping gear and breakfast included)
Saturday 8th May 2021
- Early wake up for morning yoga session (optional)
- Morning coffee, time to embrace nature and then breakfast
- Dismantle camp and ready to move between 9am and 10am
- Drive Guest back to their vehicles parked at the National Guard Gate/Observation Deck
- Timings are guidelines and subject to change due to group pace and external factors.
Strictly NO SMOKING during activities and NO ALCOHOL during camping activities.
Hike + Iftar: AED 295 per person
Hike + Iftar + Camp + Breakfast: AED 445 per person
- 1 trail mix pack for the hike, dinner and breakfast.
- Experienced and certified mountain Guide.
- Assistant Guides.
- First Aid.
- Sleeping bags.
- Sleeping mat.
*All the camping gear provided is sanitized before and after use. However, feel free to bring your own should you be more comfortable with it.
For more information and booking visit organisers website here
or Call: 050 280 3662