Tower Links Golf Club, Ras Al Khaimah
Tower Links has long been touted as the most natural golf course in the Emirates, with as many as 11 out of the 18 holes meandering around a mangrove reserve. Not only does the reserve provide a natural and safe habitat to many aquatic and bird species, but also presents new golfing challenges to test the skill level of every player.
The combination of the mangrove reserve, green golf course and expanse of sand make Tower Links Golf Club an unforgettable experience for all who come to test their skills.
The 18 hole course which is now in its 14th year of operation features a driving range, putting & chipping greens as well as a specific teaching tee. The course which measures some 7199 yards from the Professional tees caters to golfers of all standards, as all holes feature 4 tee boxes to provide golfers of varying abilities the opportunity to enjoy their round.
- 18 Hole Golf course
- Golf Academy
- Members & Golfers 1/2 Way Hut
- Links Restaurant
- Lakeside Lounge and cafe
- Bunker Lounge and Grill
- Pro Shop
Contact and Location
Phone: + 971 7 2279939
- Ramadan offers from Ritz Carlton Resorts Ras Al Khaimah
- Karma Session 6: An Immersive Entertainment Night in Ras Al Khaimah
- Iftar by The Beach at Longbeach Campground Ras Al Khaimah
- The Best Ramadan Iftar options in Ras Al Khaimah in 2023
- Update! Wynn Resorts Ras Al Khaimah: Opening of first Casino Mega Resort