Only for Ladies: Khozam Family Park in Ras Al Khaimah
One of the great experience about living in Ras Al Khaimah is the fact that it caters to the tastes of the cosmopolitan population to accommodate different cultures, ages and even genders. For the fairer sex living in the emirate there is an exclusive walking track park in Khozam.
One of the 7 parks in Ras Al Khaimah, Khozam Family park strictly caters to ladies and children. Although not very huge, the park includes all facilities to spend great evenings and weekends.
It has a walking track, sitting benches, playing area, kids corner, cafeteria and toilets.
The recently renovated park was built after a privacy request from Ladies. The park is great for females to work out, walk, jog, relax, get together and picnic. The children area is equipped with a small bicycle track, swings and other play activities
The entry is free.
- Islander’s Brunch Returns For Its 7th Season At Doubletree By Hilton Resort & Spa Marjan Island
- Oompah! The Best Oktoberfest venues in Ras Al Khaimah
- Exciting October Offers await you at Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah
- Raktopia: Ras Al Khaimah is organising its First Music & Wellness Festival
- Ras Al Khaimah Ruler H.H. Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi opens the inaugural RAK Energy Summit