Join the World’s Fastest Half Marathon in Ras Al Khaimah on 8th Feb
Ras Al Khaimah is gearing up for the 2019 edition of world’s top winter and fastest half marathon.
Join this premier running event in the UAE, get in shape, stay healthy and help worthwhile causes at the same time while having a lot of fun and meeting new people.
Whether you want to run, jog or walk the course be sure to take part and live the Experience in the UAE’s only international, world-record breaking running event that caters to ALL levels of runners.
The Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon offers AED 1,157,000 in cash prizes/bonuses.
World’s fastest Half Marathon
The Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon is the ‘world’s fastest half marathon’ because if you take the top 10 fastest times recorded in RAK for men (and the same for women) and find the average (for each) and then do the same with the top ten fastest recorded times across all races (you can refer the IAAF for this), the faster average time for both men and women will be for RAK; making it the world’s FASTEST half marathon![ai1ec tag_name=”half marathon” events_limit=”1″ ]
Date: Friday, 8th February, 2018
Time: 6:00 AM
To register and more information visit – www.rakmarathon.org
Mini Races for Family
There are also some mini-races for family participation called the ‘Ras Al Khaimah MINI Marathon’ , which will happen after the main event.
- The Junior MINI Marathon (7 – 12yrs) , 2.3 KM distance
- Dads & Daughters (5-12yrs) MINI
Marathon ,2.3 KM distance (The child and the parent will be running together!)
- Moms & Sons (5-12yrs) MINI Marathon, 2.3 KM distance (The child and the parent will be running together!)
- Teens 5K Dash (11-17yrs), 5 KM distance
In case you don’t want to run, the event will also have fun activities for the entire family to enjoy!
The location of course
- Festive Winter Market in Ras Al Khaimah for authentic local flavours
- RAK EATS – Check out this culinary extravaganza in Ras Al Khaimah (Till Dec 31st)
- Accountancy as a Career: 6 Job Roles Accountants Can Fill
- Corporate Risks and What Businesses Can Do About Them
- The Future of Baking: Top 6 Plant-Based Ingredients for Food Manufacturers in 2024