Beachside Ramadan Tent in Ras Al Khaimah
The Ramadan tent is a venue erected during the month of Ramadan. They provide a place for people to meet after sunset when the daily fast is broken together with friends and family. People may eat, drink tea, and smoke a shisha. Businesses may also use these venues to host partners and customers in a relaxed environment, at a time when business typically slows down.
Ras Al Khaimah brings to you a lavish and luxurious Ramadan Tent on the shores of Al Marjan Island to provide true Arabian Iftar and Suhoor experience.
During the last week of the holy month of Ramadan, Al Fayrouz tent is offering 20% discount on its Iftar and Suhoor menus.
- Apart from the modern dining area, The Al Fayrouz Ramadan tent will have 10 private Majlis and several VIP areas
- New elegant and modern theme at the beach will give unique iftar and Suhoor experience
- extensive culinary feast in a fully airconditioned tent will make a truly welcoming hospitality of the authentic Arab culture.
- Operating partner: JW Marriot Dubai
- The tent accepts corporate bookings
- Open whole of the holy month of Ramadan
- Valet parking available
- Iftar Time: Sunset to 8:30PM
- Suhoor Time: 9:30 PM to 1:00PM (Ala carte)
- Iftar Buffet Price: Adult AED150 | Child AED 75 (Service tax additional) [ before discount]
- Contact: 07 2067675
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/3Syc7wzeqir