Oktoberfest is the biggest and beeriest event of the year in Germany, and it’s back in Ras Al Khaimah for another year. It started in Munich after a Royal Wedding got a little boozy and the couple vowed to make the party an annual affair. The celebration quickly caught on around the world and, of course, Ras Al Khaimah hopped on the bandwagon. So get your Bavarian dresses and get down to these venues in Ras Al Khaimah for some cheery beery,
All complete with traditional German bratwursts, schnitzels and pretzels, as well as proper Bavarian beer and live Oompah bands, this event is guaranteed to be oodles of fun.
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend
- Try this new way of staying fit in RAK: 20 minutes to a fitter you
- Get Free Mobile talk time and Grocery coupons: New Recycle incentive program in RAK
- Can’t take your pet with you? Search matching caretaker with this Ras Al Khaimah based website