UAE’s Highest Ice Rink is in Ras Al Khaimah
Skate news, everybody!
Whether you’ve mastered the triple
You guessed it right the new Ice rink is going to sizzle you at Jebel Jais the tallest mountains of UAE. Inaugurated on 28th December 2018, this 150sqm Rink is situated at Jebel Jais Viewing deck Park approximately 1300m above sea level.
Launch Date: Friday, 28th December 2018
Skate session price
As per the authorities one skate session of 30 min will cost you AED 45 including skate rental.
The rink is available to use for both kids and Adults.
The ice rink is open
10 am – 5 pm
Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park
- Festive Winter Market in Ras Al Khaimah for authentic local flavours
- RAK EATS – Check out this culinary extravaganza in Ras Al Khaimah (Till Dec 31st)
- Accountancy as a Career: 6 Job Roles Accountants Can Fill
- Corporate Risks and What Businesses Can Do About Them
- The Future of Baking: Top 6 Plant-Based Ingredients for Food Manufacturers in 2024