UAE’s Highest Ice Rink is in Ras Al Khaimah
Skate news, everybody!
Whether you’ve mastered the triple
You guessed it right the new Ice rink is going to sizzle you at Jebel Jais the tallest mountains of UAE. Inaugurated on 28th December 2018, this 150sqm Rink is situated at Jebel Jais Viewing deck Park approximately 1300m above sea level.
Launch Date: Friday, 28th December 2018
Skate session price
As per the authorities one skate session of 30 min will cost you AED 45 including skate rental.
The rink is available to use for both kids and Adults.
The ice rink is open
10 am – 5 pm
Jebel Jais Viewing Deck Park
- Top 10 things you need before stepping your 4X4 in the desert for dune bashing
- Buffet Offer! Celebrate Eid Al Adha at City Stay Beach Hotel Apartment Ras Al Khaimah
- Are you planning a beach daycation? Don’t forget these top 10 swim gears
- Outdoor Camping Checklist for Ras Al Khaimah
- Exclusive Summer Offers at this Island-Inspired resort in Ras Al Khaimah