Listen to this article
The area is 51 is an American theme Restaurant in Ras Al Khaimah that serves true American-style burgers, hot dogs and more. Almost everything is “home-made” using a Texas family’s recipes.
In America, Area 51 is a highly classified remote detachment of Edwards Air Force Base that many believe houses aliens and UFOs. For decades Americans were told that Area 51 didn’t really exist. Area 51 for years has conjured an aura of secrecy, mystery and extraterrestrial happening. Will the truth ever be known or believed?
Area 51 Burger Cafe emphasizes on High-quality fresh ingredients and truly American recipe based preparation.
- Best beef our Alien Partners could possibly abduct!
- Chilled Black Angus and Wagyu minced and prepared on location.
- Best quality Cheese imported from Ireland and the UK.
- Hot dogs are provided by Vienna Beef from Chicago Illinois, USA.
- Selection of rolls imported from Munich Germany
What makes it wow?
Area 51 Burger Cafe emphasizes on High-quality fresh ingredients and truly American recipe-based preparation.
|Approx Cost for 2||AED 80|
Contact and Location
Area 51 Burger Cafe, Ras Al Khaimah
Open Tuesday through Friday 3pm to Midnight, Saturday & Sunday Noon to Midnight and Closed on Monday.
Now serving Dr. Muellers ice cream.
Phone: 050 102 5151
Dine in, take away, Talabat or Deliveroo