Listen to this article
Less than 5 weeks remaining before you touch the local flavor of this Market in Ras Al Khaimah.
Get the authentic taste of local cuisines, traditional apparels and accessories, handicrafts, kids play area or just walk in the festive decorations.
- Local ladies cooking and serving authentic Arabic delicacies, sweets and snacks
- Traditional handicrafts exhibited and sold by local craftsmen
- Various apparels, electronics, furnishings and gift items
- Kids play area, pirate boat, and bouncing castle
- Your favorite ice-cream, Karak, Arabic coffee and a variety of snacks
- There is a huge open area with comfortable seating arrangements for diners
- There is a big stage that showcases cultural dance and music shows in the evening
- The whole market is beautifully decorated with lights
Timing: 5 pm to 12 am
Al Qassimi Corniche, Opposite Tim Hortins, Ras Al Khaimah