The Ras Al Khaimah Jebel Jais Zipline reopens
The world’s longest
Operators of the zipline in Jebel Jais confirmed that they completed a two-week comprehensive investigation and a full assessment of the facility.
During the inspection, it was found that one of the supplementary equipment cables was damaged after an incident and has been replaced.
“Now that we are absolutely certain that everything has been tested and continues to operate to the highest international safety standards, we will we reopen the zipline to the public,” the spokesperson said.
Officials from RAK Tourism Development Authority and Toroverde will undertake test flights before the official reopening on Saturday, the spokesperson added.
- Sundown Offer! Catch the Dusk vibes at this Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- Offer! Beat the heat with Al Hamra at The Waterfront, Ras Al Khaimah
- Top 10 things you need before stepping your 4X4 in the desert for dune bashing
- The Great Indian Brunch at Claypot, Citymax Ras Al Khaimah
- Radisson Resort RAK offers the ideal escape for Eid Adha 2022