The Ras Al Khaimah Jebel Jais Zipline reopens
The world’s longest
Operators of the zipline in Jebel Jais confirmed that they completed a two-week comprehensive investigation and a full assessment of the facility.
During the inspection, it was found that one of the supplementary equipment cables was damaged after an incident and has been replaced.
“Now that we are absolutely certain that everything has been tested and continues to operate to the highest international safety standards, we will we reopen the zipline to the public,” the spokesperson said.
Officials from RAK Tourism Development Authority and Toroverde will undertake test flights before the official reopening on Saturday, the spokesperson added.
- PURE Music Festival at Mövenpick Al Marjan Resort Ras Al Khaimah
- This is the most sought-after Islander’s Brunch in Ras Al Khaimah
- Thrive Market & Car Boot at Al Hamra Waterfront Ras Al Khaimah
- UAE increases retail fuel prices in October
- A Game Fest is happening at RAK Mall Arcade Arena