Ras Al Khaimah Scores at World Spa Awards 2018
The world’s finest spa and wellness brands have been unveiled at a star-studded gala ceremony in the Maldives. Pioneers, influencers and leading figureheads of the global spa and wellness industry attended the 2018 World Spa Awards at The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli Resort, an ultra-luxury private island escape in the southern Dhaalu Atoll.
World Spa Awards is the sister event of World Travel Awards, currently celebrating its 25th anniversary.
Winners at the red carpet reception included Anantara Spa (‘World’s Best Hotel Spa Brand’), Armani Hotel Dubai (‘World’s Best Hotel Spa’), whilst the cutting-edge holistic health treatments of Lanserhof Tegernsee led to it being voted ‘World’s Best Medical Spa’.
A breathtaking location between the Alps and Lake Lucerne helped Alpine Spa at Switzerland’s Burgenstock Hotel gain recognition as ‘World’s Best New Hotel Spa’. Meanwhile another awe-inspiring vista – the red rocks of Sedona, Arizona – helped the Mii amo to lift the title of ‘North America’s Best Wellness Retreat’.
Ras Al Khaimah’s Performance at World Spa Awards
Al Wadi Spa at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert was awarded the World’s Best Desert Spa 2018. Award website
Waldorf Astoria Spa at Waldorf Astoria Ras al Khaimah was awarded Ras Al Khaimah’s Best Resort Spa 2018 Award Website
- Sundown Offer! Catch the Dusk vibes at this Beach Resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- Offer! Beat the heat with Al Hamra at The Waterfront, Ras Al Khaimah
- Top 10 things you need before stepping your 4X4 in the desert for dune bashing
- The Great Indian Brunch at Claypot, Citymax Ras Al Khaimah
- Radisson Resort RAK offers the ideal escape for Eid Adha 2022