Ras Al Khaimah announces new car registration rules
Amid COVID 19 precautions, new rules for car registration has been announced in Ras Al Khaimah for Motorists looking to get their cars registered.
Except for certain gates, all gates of the Enoc Tasjeel/registration station have been closed.
The traffic transactions being processed
- car testing,
- registration renewal,
- registration transfer locally or abroad, and
- chassis measurement.
Gates 1 and 3: For traffic transactions with regulated entry at the station
Gate No 2: For the testing of vehicles. Security staff will be available to help drivers.
Precautions for safety of citizens
- Visitors are urged to wear face masks and gloves at all times, and social distancing must be maintained
- Two counters have been specified for receiving and processing car testing requests.
- Testing fees and reports will be handed over by a special staffer, so drivers don’t have to step inside the station for his safety and health,
- Drivers shall then be directed to the number plate plant to collect their new registration cards and number plates.