Petrol prices slashed for November 2018 in UAE
Effective November 1st 2018 , UAE residents and motor owners can look forward to some relief as the government will reduce petrol prices after three months of steady increase.
This is a timely announcement as the weather gets better and the season for outdoor exploration and long city drives begins.
Super 98 petrol will cost AED 2.57 per litre, down from AED 2.61 a litre in October, where as Special 95 petrol will cost AED 2.46 a litre, down four fils from Dh2.50 a litre in the previous month.
The price of diesel however, has been increased to AED 2.87 per litre, up from AED 2.76 per litre in October.
All prices are inclusive of 5 per cent VAT.
The UAE’s Ministry of Energy first began setting fuel prices based on average global prices in August 2015. Before that, the price of petrol in the UAE was subsidised by the government, which shielded consumers from global fluctuations in the cost of petrol.
- Ramadan offers from Ritz Carlton Resorts Ras Al Khaimah
- Karma Session 6: An Immersive Entertainment Night in Ras Al Khaimah
- Iftar by The Beach at Longbeach Campground Ras Al Khaimah
- The Best Ramadan Iftar options in Ras Al Khaimah in 2023
- Update! Wynn Resorts Ras Al Khaimah: Opening of first Casino Mega Resort