The much-awaited New Year’s Eve fireworks gala in Ras Al Khaimah is set to win new Guinness World Records title this year. Preparations are afoot by Marjan and Grucci to clinch the Guinness World Records title for the ‘Longest straight-line fireworks display’.
The current record is for the 11.83-kilometre-long firework spectacle at
Cavallino Treporti beach Italy.
The Event was named “Beach on Fire”
It was the most breathtaking and popular fireworks event in Italy on 25th August 2018.
The fireworks were set up in ten places along the 13 km long golden beach of Cavallino –
Ras Al Khaimah is adding a bit more bang with its display this year by breaking yet another Guinness World Record with its 12-minute firework display on Monday December 31, taking place on Al Marjan Island.
Ras Al Khaimah in partnership with Grucci, the fireworks experts aims to break the current record of the 11.83-kilometre-long firework spectacle that will secure it the honour of the ‘Longest straight-line fireworks display’.
- Dawaran 2020: An overnight desert music party in Ras Al Khaimah
- Increase your core strength with “Total Pilates” studio in Ras Al Khaimah
- The Ras Al Khaimah Fine Arts Festival 2020
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend