With the upcoming 47th UAE National Day, Al Hamra is excited to celebrate the Spirit of the Union with a first ever Motorcycle Rally to take place right here in Ras Al Khaimah!
Al Hamra invites you to witness and be a part of this unforgettable, first of a kind journey as over 200 bikers from across our nation will ride along the roads of Ras Al Khaimah proudly carrying the UAE flag to show their support of our nation on Sunday, 2nd December 2018.
The bikers will start their journey from Manar Mall at 10am and ride through the Corniche, Marjan Island, Waldorf Astoria, Hilton Al Hamra Beach & Golf Resort, Al Hamra Golf Club to their final destination at Al Hamra Marina & Yacht Club.
Festivities continue at The Marina Muse through the afternoon with a live band and sizzling barbecues. Join this Rally to cheer the bikers in support of this special day!
RakReImagined by #AlHamra #NationalDayRide
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend
- Try this new way of staying fit in RAK: 20 minutes to a fitter you
- Get Free Mobile talk time and Grocery coupons: New Recycle incentive program in RAK
- Can’t take your pet with you? Search matching caretaker with this Ras Al Khaimah based website