You read that right!
This Ramadan when you go zipline at Jebel Jais get 50% off on all tickets, avail of this fantastic special offer for just AED 325/person during the holy month
What’s more ? When you’re done, you’ll get an official Jebel Jais flight certificate, a picture against the Jebel Jais Wall of Fame a go pro footage of your flight (you can bring yours or rent one) with amazing views of the city and a memorable experience that will last a life time.
Measuring 2.83 kilometers long (that’s the equivalent of more than 28 football pitches), the record-breaking zipline runs through the mountains of Jebel Jais at a hair-raising 1,680 metres above sea level.
Enjoy the region’s most exciting mountain adventure activity. The Middle East’s first commercial Via Ferrata is operated by Toroverde. Professional instructors will guide you along a spectacular route as you are geared up to enjoy 3 thrilling zip lines as you traverse more than 1km along the mountain route.
The Jebel Jais Flight is a double line experience, which means 2 people can ride next to each other at the same time. (1 person per line)
Things to Remember
- Jebel Jais Flight is the World’s Longest Zipline Certified by Guinness World Records
- You will be accompanied by qualified safety guides and protected by a high quality safety equipment
- Guides will ensure that you fully understand the operation of safety equipment and are properly fitted with ‘superman style’ harness and helmets
- Adventurers can expect to reach an average speed of 160 km/hour
- Participants should be between 40 and 130 kilos of weight and over 1.22 meters of height
- Moderate fitness levels and being comfortable at heights is a plus but not a requirement
- Participation does not require prior zipline experience
- Flight experience typically takes 90 minutes
- Wear sporty / athletic clothing
- Wear sturdy trainers or running shoes with good grip
- Bring your Sunglasses, Sun Block and Camera
- Shuttle service available from Ras Al Khaimah City to Jebel Jais
- Punctuality is always beneficial to avail of shuttle services and the zipline experience
- Arrive at Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah Parking Lot 1 hour before your Jebel Jais Flight appointment
- Free parking and free transportation through the park area
- To get your Ramadan offer visit http://www.toroverdeuae.com/jebel_jais_flight_detail.php
- Please call the Customer Service Team on +971 (0) 7 204 6250 for more information
- For Shuttle timings and booking info visit http://jebeljais.ae/shuttlebus/
You might also like
More from Adventure
The Ras Al Khaimah Tourism Development Authority (RAKTDA) has launched the latest adventure tourism product on Jebel Jais, the 'Jebel …