The Ritz- Carltoin, Ras Al Khaimah is giving away free yoga sessions, free beach access and tons of discounts on Spa, food and beverages.
As the weather is changing, new things to do are queuing up in Ras Al Khaimah.
Energize the body, mind, and spirit at this Free Yoga session at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach.
Their yogis Tadasana ⦁Yoga with Cris and Maryna Romanenko will take you through a combination of meditative and yoga postures with different relaxation techniques.
Every Wednesday, 9.00 am – 9.45 am
The session is Free and includes Beach Day Pass, breakfast buffet at AED 59 per person at Shore House, and a 20% discount on spa treatments, food, and beverages throughout the day.
Sessions are limited to 15 people and subject to availability.
Booking in advance is required.
Offer is valid till October only.
The Beach Day Pass must be used on the same day of the yoga session.
For more information and to make a reservation, please contact +971 7204 8888, ext. 5607 or
- FunCity has undergone an Exciting Makeover at Sharjah’s Oasis Mall
- RAKEZ’s China Roadshow: Paving the Way for Middle East-Guangdong Trade
- RAK Properties launches Cape Hayat at Mina al-Arab
- Wow! Nikki Beach is coming to Ras Al Khaimah
- Oompah! The Best Oktoberfest venues in Ras Al Khaimah