Kangoo Jump, a hot workout trend has now bounded into Ras Al Khaimah.
It’s a safe rebound exercise to burn some serious calories
- Burn up to 1000 calories per hour
- Reduces cellulite
- Fast lose weight
- Increase metabolic rate
- Increase oxygen circulation in tissues
- Promote tissue repair
- Improve digestion
- Lessen impact on joints during exercising up to 80%
Jump off the calories with the ultimate strength, endurance, and cardio workout! Burn up to 20% more calories while absorbing up to 80% of impact! Shoes are provided. Beginners are welcomed! Routines are easy to follow.
Join Dr. Kennesha Bracely every Monday and Wednesday (6:00 pm-7:00pm) and Saturday (7:30am – 8:30am) at Pacific Beach on Al Marjan Island
Every Tuesday at The Sailing Club of RAK (6:00pm-7:00pm)
COST: 75 aed per class including shoes.
Pre- Registration is required to Reserve Kangoo boots. For more info, WhatsApp Kennesha at 0501026674
- Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais is a frosted cake with fresh Snow flakes!
- Wellbeing amidst the Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah
- Hike with your dog: 2020 Human and K9 Ultimate Challenge is coming to RAK
- Experience Rainforest at this Hydrothermal Sanctuary in Ras Al Khaimah
- Fitness brand GymNation now in Ras Al Khaimah