HH Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah surprises Emirates employees with a personal message
His Highness Sheikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, surprised the emirate’s employees with a personal message via video on Sunday.
In the video, posted on Twitter, Sheikh Saud addressed his “brothers and sisters” and welcomed them back to work.
The emirate has been lifting restrictions gradually over the last month, as the UAE works to resume regular operations in the wake of restrictions due to Covid-19.
Keys Statements in the video
- This was a new experience for the UAE. The pandemic swept the earth, sparing no land, but, praise God, with His help and your amazing efforts, we are overcoming this adversity.
- This is also thanks to the UAE’s adoption of the latest technology and its investment in human capital
- Sheikh Saud called on all employees to “show their true spirit” by adhering to health and safety guidelines as they returned to work.
- Our success depends on each of you. So, I urge you all to persevere the emirate’s collective responsibility to build a bright future.
- The ruler commended the “unity and love” witnessed over the last few months – not only from Emiratis but ex-pat residents of the UAE too.
- He also thanked the healthcare sector for their dedication and sacrifice.
- Sheikh Saud ended the video with his blessings and a hope for peace and goodwill in the world.