The Ramadan tent is a venue erected during the month of Ramadan. They provide a place for people to meet after sunset when the daily fast is broken together with friends and family. People may eat, drink tea, and smoke a shisha. Businesses may also use these venues to host partners and customers in a relaxed environment, at a time when business typically slows down.
Ras Al Khaimah brings to you a lavish and luxurious Ramadan Tent on the shores of Al Marjan Island to provide true Arabian Iftar and Suhoor experience.
- Apart from the modern dining area, The Al Fayrouz Ramadan tent will have 10 private Majlis and several VIP areas
- New elegant and modern theme at the beach will give unique iftar and Suhoor experience
- extensive culinary feast in a fully airconditioned tent will make a truly welcoming hospitality of the authentic Arab culture.
- Operating partner: JW Marriot Dubai
- The tent accepts corporate bookings
- Open whole of the holy month of Ramadan
- Valet parking available
- Iftar Time: Sunset to 8:30PM
- Suhoor Time: 9:30 PM to 1:00PM (Ala carte)
- Iftar Buffet Price: Adult AED150 | Child AED 75 (Service tax additional)
- Contact: 07 2067675
- Location: https://goo.gl/maps/3Syc7wzeqir
More from Eat
For a limited time only this summer, the much-loved Hilton Garden Inn, Ras Al Khaimah has launched an unbeatable offer …