Celebrate Eid al-Adha with a family escape to create lasting memories of Ras Al Khaimah. Families looking for a relaxing break or a more adventurous desert experience can book a perfect “Family Eid Escape” and stay in a private pool villa at the heart of the Ras Al Khaimah desert. The large, luxurious private pool villas accommodate families ideally, with up to two children per villa.
After a discovery bicycle ride through the desert resort, adults and children alike can enjoy the Middle Eastern cuisine at Kaheela restaurant; fresh “farm-to-table” inspired menus at Farmhouse or Mediterranean tapas at Moorish. For a more immersive option, families can opt for a destination dining option, offering them a chance to dine in the desert, surrounded by rolling sand dunes and desert wildlife.
The resort’s extensive selection of experiences includes an interactive daily falcon show, archery, nature walks, birdwatching, desert bike, camel caravans or horse riding at the Al Wadi Equestrian Adventure Centre, among other fun activities.
The Family Eid Stay cation package is valid during August 21st – 26th and include:
- Overnight accommodation on a private villa with its own temperature-controlled infinity pool
- Breakfast buffet for two adults and two children (0-12 years)
- Dinner for two adults and two children (0-12 years)
- 25% discount on selected spa treatments
- Falcon show and Owl interactions
- Bicycles to ride throughout the nature reserve
- Private beach access at The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Hamra Beach with a complimentary transfer
Booking in advance is required and subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
Address: The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah, UAE.
Phone: +971 7 206 7777