Come be a part of the festival of lights this year at Mina Al Arab in Ras Al Khaimah on the 9th of November. A specially curated event is being organised, that promises to be a joyful evening in Imperial Indian style.
RAK Properties has partnered with Mina Al Arab to organise Rangoli competitions, Bollywood singing and dancing and traditional art and craft activities for all guests. To add to the fun Bouncy Castles, Musical Statue, Beat Boxing and Bungee will also be offered.
To add to the Indian Spectacle, guests will also enjoy delicacies such as Chaat, Pani Puri and many desi snacks along with traditional Henna art for ladies.
All of this and much more as you sway to the beats of the ‘Dhol’
We recommend you dress in the best possible Indian attire to click great selfies and groupfies in the photo booths placed at the Venue.
Celebrations and events begin at The Lagoon Walk – between building 13 and 14 from 4:00pm to 9:00pm. There is absolutely no reason to miss Diwali this Fri’yay’!
*This event is open for all
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend
- Try this new way of staying fit in RAK: 20 minutes to a fitter you
- Get Free Mobile talk time and Grocery coupons: New Recycle incentive program in RAK
- Can’t take your pet with you? Search matching caretaker with this Ras Al Khaimah based website