Enjoy Ramadan Getaway at this Luxury Hotel in RAK
Rixos Bab Al Bahr RAK is inviting guests to celebrate the holy month of Ramadan with a blissful getaway.
Families can let relaxation set in and spend quality time together, with 15% off the best available rate, and unwind in upscale spacious accommodations overlooking mesmerizing views of the pristine shores of Al Marjan Island. Activities and entertainment for the whole family include adventurous water sports, yoga at the beach, indoor billiards and much more. The Rixy Club, a dedicated area for the children and Teen’s Club for game lovers, are sure to keep the children busy and entertained with a range of fun-packed activities, games, playgrounds and workshops. During the stay, guests can also visit the luxurious Avitane Spa to unwind and rejuvenate before spending the evening enjoying a selection of all-inclusive dining options and musical performances.
Rixos Bab Al Bahr RAK plays host to a kaleidoscope of cuisines with endless options to choose from; ranging from Turkish to Asian and everything in between. During the holy month of Ramadan, guests can break their fast together with loved ones as they enjoy a delicious and hearty Iftar meal at Seven Heights or a specially curated Iftar menu with an oriental twist at Lazelar. Guests will also have the option to enjoy their Suhoor in the comfort of their own rooms at no extra cost.
Terms & Conditions
- Package available for bookings made during Ramadan, as announced by the Ministry of Awqaf and Religious Affairs
- Early check in and late check out are subject to availability
- All room rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and 5% VAT.
- A Tourism Dirham Fee of AED 20 per unit per night is applicable
- Room rate includes 2 adults stay and 2 kids below 12 years old
- All room rates are based on adult double occupancy. Additional guests, from age above 12 is subject to a supplement per room per night, this is subject to the maximum occupancy policy of the room type
- Offer is subject to availability
- From May 1st an additional Government Destination Fee of 7% will be applied
For bookings, please contact: +971 (7) 244 4400 or [email protected]