Zaitouna House is a famous Lebanese restaurant of Ras Al Khaimah. Located on the waterfront promenade, this young spirited casual restaurant and terrace invites its guests who wish to have Al Fresco dining with a trendy gathering style. Youngsters with casually styled dining requirements enjoy the pure Lebanese and Levant flavours.
Zaitouna House’s most lavish “grillades” are the first priority among its visitors, while it being a place for late evening Island lounging and light snacks. Besides this, its service holding is meant to meet the customers’ preferences to reside in an environment they wish for. Beachfront and horizons, sandy beaches and promenade, outdoor dining on the deck and varied cuisine to meet the demand of every age and taste; are all the experiences gathered at one place.
Marjan Island Resort & Spa is situated on the first man-made island in Ras Al Khaimah, inside the clear waters of the Arabian Gulf. Located 45 minutes from Dubai, this alcohol-free resort is devoted to serenity and well-being.
Enjoy a free set of cold mezze per table once you order 2 main courses of your own choice from the menu
Enjoy one free kid’s menu for every adult’s main course
Every Tuesday, enjoy 40% discount on all grilled items
*Pictures for illustrative purpose only
- The best ways to get to Jebel Jais from Dubai
- The road for Jebel Jais set to re-open this weekend
- Try this new way of staying fit in RAK: 20 minutes to a fitter you
- Get Free Mobile talk time and Grocery coupons: New Recycle incentive program in RAK
- Can’t take your pet with you? Search matching caretaker with this Ras Al Khaimah based website