Coronavirus: Apply for these charter flights to India
As India has permitted private aircraft, charter flights for repatriation amid the Covid-19 pandemic, more distressed Indians – families and individuals – are hopeful they can return home.
In order to check you eligibility for these Charter flights please fill the form below:
Read below before you Register
- These are privately organised chartered flights by Saffron Tavel & Tourism LLC to send back stranded people to India
- The Destination is Delhi, there are plans for Charter Flights to other states also.
- Only those registered with the Indian missions in the flight’s country of origin can be carried on the flight www.cgidubai.gov.in
- No need to pay in advance until final approval is obtained
- The Consulate will publish the list of general chartered flights which have been approved by Government of India before the departure of such flights on its website www.cgidubai.gov.in and on its social media handles twitter: @cgidubai, Facebook: India in Dubai-Consulate General of India, Dubai.
- A Minimum 7 Days of Quarantine is compulsory at Destination Airport
- Passengers are advised to have AED 700-900 per person additional cash apart from Ticket cost
- Approvals for any such chartered flights are required to be obtained from both relevant agencies of Government of India as well as the State Governments where the destination airports are situated
- It may be noted that due to the pandemic situation such flights will be phased out and their number will be limited.
For more information contact
In emergencies please contact us at (971) 509466239 or email@example.com , Al Saffron Tavel & Tourism LLC (Confirmfly.com) Just Leave Whatsup Massage and we will contact to you.