Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Ras Al Khaimah
Baskin Robbins is the current Guinness World Record holder for the largest cup of ice cream. It was made on September 13, 2005, in celebration of its 60th birthday. This massive chunk of vanilla ice cream weighed 8,865 pounds!
When you think of ice cream, Baskin-Robbins® is the brand that immediately comes to mind. As of today, there are close to 700 BR stores in the region making us the largest Quick Service Restaurant brand in the region.
With our high-quality ice cream, specialty-frozen desserts, beverages and an incredible recipe library of 1200 flavors, it is little wonder that we are absolutely the most preferred ice cream destination in the region.
We are known for our 31 flavor concept- that is a different flavor for each day of the month. What began as an immense hit years ago continues to strike a fun-filled rapport with the thousands of ice cream lovers in the Gulf region. We take pride in satisfying our loyal patrons. Just as Irv Robbins rightly said, “We sell fun, not just ice cream”.
Daily 10:00 AM to Midnight
- Ras Al Khaimah Champions Mountaineer Tima Deryan And Her Inspiring Journey Across The World’s Highest Peaks
- Journey Through Culinary Delights: 12 New Buddha Bar Specials at Karma Kafé Ras Al Khaimah
- Experience Romance at Vespa Valentines with a 4-course Italian Dinner in RAK
- Romantic February Offers at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort for Valentines
- Embrace Tradition With The Opening Of The Hammam At Spa Intercontinental Ras Al Khaimah