Baskin Robbins Ice Cream Ras Al Khaimah
Baskin Robbins is the current Guinness World Record holder for the largest cup of ice cream. It was made on September 13, 2005, in celebration of its 60th birthday. This massive chunk of vanilla ice cream weighed 8,865 pounds!
When you think of ice cream, Baskin-Robbins® is the brand that immediately comes to mind. As of today, there are close to 700 BR stores in the region making us the largest Quick Service Restaurant brand in the region.
With our high-quality ice cream, specialty-frozen desserts, beverages and an incredible recipe library of 1200 flavors, it is little wonder that we are absolutely the most preferred ice cream destination in the region.
We are known for our 31 flavor concept- that is a different flavor for each day of the month. What began as an immense hit years ago continues to strike a fun-filled rapport with the thousands of ice cream lovers in the Gulf region. We take pride in satisfying our loyal patrons. Just as Irv Robbins rightly said, “We sell fun, not just ice cream”.
Daily 10:00 AM to Midnight
- Exclusive Summer Offers at this Island-Inspired resort in Ras Al Khaimah
- BM Club: A lifestyle membership with exclusive benefits in Ras Al Khaimah
- Exclusive Summer Offer at this pet-friendly self-catering Glampsite in Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Luxury Resorts in Ras Al Khaimah with Private Pool accomodation
- Register your kids for this Summer Camp at Hilton RAK Beach Resort