Join the Al Qasimi Foundation for this unforgettable experience aboard with the Jazirah Aviation Club, the first microlight flying club of the UAE which is approved by the General Civil Aviation Authority.
Professionally trained and licensed pilots will provide a short introduction to microlight flying and will get you up in
The cost of this event is 150 AED, which represents a special discount that was negotiated for the Al Qasimi Foundation’s Community Gathering series.
Note: This event is open only to participants aged 18 and above.
Space is limited for this event.
Date: 17th November, 8:00 AM to 12: 00 PM
Please RSVP to 07 233 8060 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone, and email.
Guests must present their Emirates identification cards or passports at the time of registration in order to confirm their participation.
- Ras Al Khaimah’s Jebel Jais is a frosted cake with fresh Snow flakes!
- Wellbeing amidst the Al Wadi Desert, Ras Al Khaimah
- Hike with your dog: 2020 Human and K9 Ultimate Challenge is coming to RAK
- Experience Rainforest at this Hydrothermal Sanctuary in Ras Al Khaimah
- Fitness brand GymNation now in Ras Al Khaimah