The Ras Al Khaimah Jebel Jais Zipline reopens
The world’s longest
Operators of the zipline in Jebel Jais confirmed that they completed a two-week comprehensive investigation and a full assessment of the facility.
During the inspection, it was found that one of the supplementary equipment cables was damaged after an incident and has been replaced.
“Now that we are absolutely certain that everything has been tested and continues to operate to the highest international safety standards, we will we reopen the zipline to the public,” the spokesperson said.
Officials from RAK Tourism Development Authority and Toroverde will undertake test flights before the official reopening on Saturday, the spokesperson added.
- Bang On With The Holi Fun With BM Beach Resort Ras Al Khaimah
- Top Holi Celebrations and Parties in UAE for 2024
- Unleash the Dragon: Karma Session 2024 in Ras Al Khaimah
- Experience the Sumptuous Iftar Buffet at Cinnamon Restaurant, The Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah
- The Luxury Car Experience at 1484 by Puro Ras Al Khaimah