Ice Sheets found on Jebel Jais Ras Al Khaimah
Temperatures as low as 2 degrees have been recorded in past few days on UAE’s highest mountain peak Jebel Jais, Ras Al Khaimah.
Last week the adventure capital witnessed a frozen pond on the mountain 1910 m above sea level.
The ‘frozen pond’ video, shared by the Storm Centre on Instagram, shows two residents surrounding the waterbody.
In the video, the two residents are seen breaking the ice sheets and holding it up for the viewers. The thin ice sheets can easily break, yet they manage to keep huge portions of it intact.
- Ras Al Khaimah Half Marathon 2024: A Spectacular Sporting Showcase
- Iftar, Suhoor, and Spa Treatments at Ritz Carlton Al Hamra Beach
- Celebrate Ramadan at Layali Al Marjan at Mövenpick Resort Al Marjan Island
- Roadclosure schedule for UAE Tour in Ras Al Khaimah on 21st Feb 2024
- Arab Aviation Summit: Shaping the Future of Aviation and Tourism in the Arab World