All You want to know about Ras Al Khaimah Fireworks
After mesmerising the world with a world-record clinching firework display that welcomed hundreds of thousands of residents and visitors from around the world in 2018, Ras Al Khaimah is gearing up to showcase a never-before-seen spectacle this New Year’s Eve.
What to Expect?
Ras Al Khaimah is adding a bit more bang with its display this year by breaking yet another Guinness World Record with its 12-minute firework display on Monday December 31, taking place on Al Marjan Island.
Ras Al Khaimah in partnership with Grucci, the fireworks experts aims to break the current record of the 11.83-kilometre-long firework spectacle that will secure it the honour of the ‘Longest straight-line fireworks display’.
According to the Guinness World Records, the record is for the distance measured in a straight line from the first fireworks station to the last, with every individual station no more than 2 km apart and using at least 300kg of fireworks in each station. The display must also be for a minimum of five minutes.
Entertainment Programs in full steam to engage you will have 7 International Artists bringing together an eclectic mix of talent and international grooves.
Over 12 food trucks will be making sure that no one goes hungry. International and local
- Colourful band performances,
- Children’s activities such as face painting and inflatable games.
- Stilt walkers,
- ime artists and clowns to welcome guests with free balloons
The Overnight Camps
Fancy a staycation at Al Marjan Island as you wake up into 2019?
Here is the Ultimate Camping Experience for festival goers who wish to stay in Tents and kick off the New Year.
AED 350 for one tent. 2 people can stay in one tent.
Note -Outside food and beverages are not allowed. Own tents or Barbecue
is not allowed.
All payments to be addressed to the below bank details :
ACCOUNT NO: 019120034469
IBAN N0: AE980330000019120034469
SWIFT CODE: BOMLAEAD
NAME: BIGZ EVENT MANAGEMENT
BANK: MASHREQ BANK
The Parking arrangements
Over 27,000 Free parking spaces are being planned for the event. The detailed video below describes all the parking areas with convenient entry and exit plans.
In a nutshell
It’s a New Years Eve to remember for a lifetime, as Ras Al Khaimah’s Marjan Island will display record-breaking spectacular Fireworks to light up the skies. The map below summarises all the new year action at the Al Marjan Island Ras Al Khaimah.
Although the event is free to enter, you can still stay ahead of the pack and book your Premium or Standard tents.
General entry- Free
Regular – AED 100
VIP Standing – AED 150
Venue and Time
Venue – Al Marjan Island, Ras Al Khaimah
Event Date – 31st December 2018 to 1st January 2019
Event Time – 4:00 pm until 4:00 am
Some Important points
- This is free open to all event
- The party area is for Adults over 21+ years
- Standard and Premium overnight camping place available
- Family and kids activities available
- 12 food trucks at the venue
- Over 27,000 Free Parking space
- Convenient Entry and Exit plans
- There will be 4 portable bathrooms (with at least 3 cabins) in each parking area. Male-female bathrooms are separate.
- RAKEZ Crowned ‘Best SEZ’ in the GCC
- Ramadan Wellness Retreat in RAK: A Holistic Approach to Health During Fasting
- Celebrate Ramadan at Hilton Ras Al Khaimah Beach Resort
- Experience the Sumptuous Iftar Buffet at Cinnamon Restaurant, The Cove Rotana Ras Al Khaimah
- Experience the Ultimate Iftar at Radisson Resort Ras Al Khaimah!